Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon + NINJA WARRIOR ATTACK!!!! = Best. Night. Ever.

Last night has to be one of the funnest weekends I have had in a long time around here. The adventurers and I decided we had had enough. No more getting to the movie theater and being told they were sold out of tickets for New Moon. So this time, we went two and a half hours early, and it worked! We bought tickets and planned on getting the best seats in the house and we were determined to wait. Our friends met us there and we took a quick trip over to Wal-Mart for snackies and things... You can never be unprepared. Then, we headed back over to the movie theater and waited... and waited... and waited. But don't worry, this wasn't like one of those brutally boring line waiting days, this was amazing. We were playing games up the wazoo, but not just any games...Loud games. Everyone was staring at us like we were freaks, but none of us cared. It was so much fun and I almost forgot I was freezing my butt off and wearing high heels. It was great. Finally after two hours of Ninja Attack and other odd games, we were let in to watch the greatest movie of all time... I don't wanna talk about it, I think I'm going to cry. Lets just say, it was awesome! Afterwords we came back to our apartment and changed into jammies. Then, I believe we played Ninja Warrior Attack for oh... The next THREE HOURS! GAH! Funnest. Game. Ever. I'm pretty sure I'm very sore on every muscle of my body but I have never had so much simple fun ever. It was great and I had a blast. Plus Jake brought his friend "Shrimp" over and he played with us too...(I think Shrimp is a Super Ninja in disguise, he was so quick nobody could catch him!)
Well, that my friends was my glorious night, I don't believe I went to bed until sometime after four. (Robyn don't tell mom :)) Lets just say I had a great night.
Until we meet again.... Fast Running Girl

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna tell mom that you are a zombie! Go to bed!!! I'm glad you got to see New Moon though, wasn't it good? Miss yer face!! Have a great Thanksgiving without us :(

    ReplyDelete