Saturday, January 23, 2010

Game Night

All I can say is that the last two nights have been epic. It all started with ultimate game night last night, and I have never had so much fun just playing games. Derek introduced us to the greatest games in the whole world! They are Curses and The game of Things. Can I just say... amazing?! We literally played games the entire night and didn't stop until very early in the morning... very early in the morning. After we woke up at sometime in the afternoon today, we began the most epic day of laziness. Its been fantastic! We have officially done nothing today, and it is great! More friends came over tonight to play with us again, and it was almost as much fun as yesterday. Me and my roommates have found the awesome art of board games. They are eight billion times better than movies and so much fun, and I have a feeling game night is going to be a regular thing around here. Although I didn't say anything too cool, I just wanted to say I have the greatest friends in the whole world and I had a blast. GAMES ROCK!!!

Until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. Karina! I love your blog, girl! It kinda makes me wish I was living in Ephraim with you. However, Provo is a lot of fun too! I miss and love you! Don't forget me over here! You're still one of my besties and can't wait to see you (hopefully soon!). Love, Becs

    ReplyDelete