Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love JEN!

Last weekend was Jen's birthday and the party never stopped! We played all weekend long from our roommate party to our massive friend party. I love that chicka more than anything in this world. Then last minute we got a nice visit from our gospel and doctrine teachers who asked me to teach the lesson the next morning. Of course I couldn't say no, but I was so freaking scared. Lets just say I am so very thankful for my good sense of humor or I would not have made it even half way through my lesson without it. Like I said before, thank heavens for awesome roommates! I have started the technical rehearsals for our school musical and it has just seemed to quickly take over my life but I love it to death. I have already made a bunch of new friends and learned a lot! Thank heavens there is no school tomorrow! WHOO HOO! It may be a while until my next post, like I said the show is taking over my life. We open this week! YAY!

Until we meet again!... FRG!

No comments:

Post a Comment