Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let the summer begin...

I know its been a while since my last post, but things were very hecktic down at school. (I passed my classes with flying colors... All A's and one B+ in my hardest class, well at least I'm satisfied)I am now moved home for the summer and ready to take it on! I'm determined to earn some serious money and try not to bore my self to death, but so far its not going too well. I have only been home a week and it feels like an eternity! I sure hope this summer goes by much quicker then it is now or I am in deep trouble. My boyfriend just submitted his mission papers and will soon be getting his call. I am so proud, and so excited to see where he is going! I'm searching for new jobs but nothing is really coming up. No worries, I won't lose faith just yet. Give me some time. But other then that, life is pretty slow. As for now, summer is here and I want it gone!

Until we meet again.... FRG

No comments:

Post a Comment