Sunday, May 16, 2010

DA ZOO!!!

Oh what a glorious day I had with my best friends in the whole wide world! Justin drove all the way to pick me up and take me to Salt Lake to see my Daddy in the hospital. He just had major surgery on his abdomen and it was his birthday so we went to surprise him with a visit. Although I'm not sure if he knew we were there or not, he looked pleased to see us. Justin and I ate dinner with my step-mom Cathy and sister April in the cafeteria, and it was actually quite yummy. We bid my family goodbye and met up with the good ole' gang from college at the Hogle Zoo! Derek, Kenzie, Chelsie, and Jen were all there and we had a blast spending time together at the zoo! It was the most fun I had had in weeks. We just loved being in each others company. Afterwards we met up with our dear friend Brad, the last person of the gang and went to the Clark planetarium, and out to eat. Needless to say it was a wonderful day spending time with the people I love most. The zoo just never gets old, but it was even better to share it with friends (even though it rained on us). Hopefully it will happen again in the very soon future!

Until we meet again...... FRG!!


The whole gang trying on some awesome hats!
Oh brass monkey, our best friend! Jen, Kenzie
Derek, Chelsie, Justin, and me!
Hehe... The good ole' lion driking fountain.
Yup... we're gofers!
Me and my roomies riding on the alligator! Kenzie,
Me, Chelsie and Jen together again!

1 comment:

  1. I swear, just swap out the people and I have the SAME pictures from my first year of college...weird. :)

    ReplyDelete