Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh summer... :D

Well the summer has officially started. But the good thing is, the past three weeks have gone by a little quicker than I thought.... Oh YAY! Don't worry, I keep myself busy by working full time every week, at least I'm making money, quite a bit to be exact. Oh, and I cleaned my mom's car and my car today... Yup, life is pretty dang exciting HAHAH! Oh boy... I miss my friends more and more, but I guess that will make our reunion even better. I sure hope they are having a great summer! Most of them traveled up yonder to Bear Lake for the summer to work. Believe me, I would have loved to go but it was a smarter decision for me to stay home for the summer. Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than anything. My mom is the greatest person in the world. She does so much for me, I don't think I will even know half of what she does. She is an incredible woman. Jen and Dan are just so much fun to be around. Even though they may drive me a little crazy, its hard to let them get on my nerves when they are just so happy to have me home. They are the best siblings anyone could ask for. My sister Robyn is getting close to having her baby boy Korbin and I can't wait for the cute little button to join our family. Hopefully I will get to go to California to see her when it happens. She is my best friend in this whole world! I miss her more than anybody else, and I hope she knows how much she means to me. My entire HUGE family is wonderful, I love you ALL! As the summer drags on, hopefully I will get to see more and more of them... That is all for now. Thanks for reading. Even if nobody does, its more of a way for me to keep myself sane. :D

Until we meet again... Fast Running Girl

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Thanks six, you're my bestie too and I miss your face SO much!! I'm glad things are going better for you and that you're making lots of monies :)

    ReplyDelete