Thursday, August 12, 2010

SUMMA... Its practically over... wow.

The Fam in front of California Adventure!
Me and Sydney (cousin) with the "cheetoh" in the Colorado Cave!
Chad, Sha-nay-nay, Derek, Karina at LAGOON!
....our awesome old fashioned pic.
Spencer Jensen's Farewell, these people are my second family! LOVE YOU!

I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but summer is almost over! I thought this would be the longest summer of my life, and in some ways it has, but also the quickest. So many things have happened this summer and I am so sorry I haven't been updating the blog. For that I truly apologize. The very beginning of this summer I had the opportunity to go to California and spend some wonderful time with my family and much missed big sister Robyn and her adorable family. We spent a few days at the beach and did the whole Disneyland thing. It was great. After returning for a few short weeks, my mom's side of the family had a reunion where we rode the Amtrak to Colorado. I must admit the train is not my favorite thing, I actually got sick on it and it wasn't very fun. The way back was a lot better than the way there, but lets just say I prefer driving. Many other small adventures happened this summer as well. I went to Lagoon, traveled to St.George and saw Tarzan on stage, and said goodbye to many close friends as they leave to serve the Lord for two years. In summary this has been a very satisfactory summer full of work, work, more work and fun; I can't wait for it to be over. School starts in about two weeks, and in exactly a week from today I move back to the place where I belong. Many more adventures are sure to come from my sophomore year a Snow College, I swear I will be better at keeping you updated. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Until we meet again.......... FRG

1 comment:

  1. I miss your face! I wish I could come help you move in next week. Good luck babe and be watching the mail for something from me ;)

    ReplyDelete