Saturday, May 8, 2010

Masquerade Ball

The last dance of the year was by far the most fun dance me and my roommates had been to all year. At least for me it was. We spent the good part of the afternoon getting ready for this little shin dig (the girls that is...). Thanks to my wonderful stage makeup skills I acquired in college, I painted masks on all of my roommates, and Derek. It was a lot of fun and we all looked really great. Plus, we had a lot of fun putting rhinestones on our faces... Derek excluded. haha. After we were all ready, we headed on over to the Malt Shoppe for a nice burger. We were starving after making ourselves beautiful for so long. Then we headed to the dance. Although, now that I think about it, we only danced to one song... haha. Most of the time we stood in line for the carriage ride outside. It was very cool. They also had Snow cremes (delicious snow cones made by a lady in Spring City, she was hired for the dance), a picture booth, caricatures, and tarot card readers. I definitely had a blast.

Me and my best friend Derek
The whole gang: Jennifer Mills, Justin Rico, Karina
Russon, Chelsie Barneck, Derek Sorensen.

Me and Justin :)
We like these weird face pictures,
don't ask why...

No comments:

Post a Comment