Saturday, May 8, 2010

West Side Story



Okay I guess that last post wasn't very fair, and I should tell you more about what went on at school. So I will do my best to keep up and try to get everything you missed in the last few months on there. In February, Snow College had their yearly musical. This year it was West Side Story and I had the wonderful chance to be in the technical crew for it. (well I sorta had to because of my theatre scholarship). I spent three weeks straight in the Eccles building of our college, hardly ever leaving but to sleep and shower. And by sleep I mean roughly 4 hours a night. But hey, this is college remember? I met many great friends amd learned even more. During the week of dress rehearsals, I met a wonderful boy named Justin Rico, who played the part of Chino in the play. We began hanging out an flirting back stage. A week later he asked me to be his girlfriend and I gladly accepted. He is the greatest thing that has happened to me since sliced bread! I love every moment I get to spend with him, he is a great kid! He had recently decided to go on a mission and has just submitted his mission papers, so we are expecting a call very soon around here. I can hardly wait to see where he is going!! I am so proud!

2 comments: